Multimedia and Intelligent Computing (MIC) Lab
Office: Room 425, Telecom Building, No. 4800 Cao'an Highway, Shanghai 201804, P.R. China
Email :bowen.zhang.4 [at] usc.edu; 1023zhangbowen [at] tongji.edu.cn
I will join Prof. Fei Sha's group at University of Southern California for 2017 Fall.
- March 21, 2017: I will join Prof. Fei Sha's group at University of Southern California for 2017 Fall.
- July 9, 2016: Project website for CVPR paper is online.
- June 16, 2016: Our team obtains the 1st place for untrimmed video classification at ActivityNet Challenge 2016 [Result]
- June 2, 2016: I've updated the implemenation section in our CVPR'16 paper, please check out the new version.
- March 1, 2016: One CVPR'16 paper has been accepted.
- November 7, 2015: One CVPR'16 paper has been submitted.
- November 7, 2015: One paper has been accepted by VCIP'15 as oral presentation.
- September 14, 2015: We ranked the 1st in The 2015 Affective Impact of Movies Task at MediaEval2015.
- October 16, 2014: We ranked the 4th in The 2014 Affect in Multimedia Task: Violent Scenes Detection at MediaEval2014.
Weakly Supervised PatchNets: Describing and Aggregating Local Patches for Scene Recognition
Zhe Wang, Limin Wang, Yali Wang, Bowen Zhang
, and Yu Qiao
submitted to (TIP
] [ Code& Model
Real-time Action Recognition with Enhanced Motion Vector CNNs
, Limin Wang, Zhe Wang, Yu Qiao and Hanli Wang
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR
Real-time action recogntion with high performance. Please check the new version.
[ Paper (New Version)
] [ BibTex ] [ Project page
CUHK & ETHZ & SIAT Submission to ActivityNet Challenge 2016
Yuanjun Xiong, Limin Wang, Zhe Wang, Bowen Zhang
, Hang Song, Wei Li, Dahua Lin, Yu Qiao, Luc Van Gool and Xiaoou Tang
ActivityNet Large Scale Activity Recognition Challenge, in conjuction with CVPR
] [ BibTex
] [ Presentation
] [ Code
Encoding Scale into Fisher Vector for Human Action Recognition
and Hanli Wang
IEEE Conference on Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP
] [ BibTex ] [ Presentation
“Shanghai Outstanding Graduates”, 2017
“National Graduate Scholarship of China”, 2016
“Huawei Scholarship”, 2015
“Fellowship for Master Degree”, 2014
“Best Undergraduate Thesis of Tongji University”, 2014
“Merit Student”, 2014
“Volkswagen Scholarship”, 2014
“Second-class scholarship for Academic Excellence of Tongji University”, 2012/2013
“Third-class scholarship for Academic Excellence of Tongji University”, 2011
“Honorable mention of The Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM)”, 2011
TOEFL: 103 (Reading: 30, Listening: 27, Speaking: 22, Writing: 24)
GRE: 322 (Verbal Reasoning: 154, Quantitative Reasoning: 168, Analytical Writing: 3)